Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Student Needed!

I would love to have 1 or 2 more students for my September 17th and 18th "Crazy Quilting From Start To Finish" Class.  I live 1/2 way between Chicago and Milwaukee on the Illinois/Wisconsin border!


We'll be making a Crazy Quilt Door Pillow from start to finish.  Class includes:

Sew & Flip method of foundation piecing
Seam Embroidery (including my Waste Canvas technique & Working with Dream A Seam Templates)
Beading and Embellishing
How to finish into a door pillow

Also included for both days are fresh home-baked muffins, my famous homemade cookies and a healthy home made lunch.  Please let me know if you have any special dietary needs.

You will receive work booklets to keep and goody bags to enjoy for your future stitching projects!

We'll have a great time!   There is more information on my my Crazy Quilt Classes here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh......sigh.....I would love love love to join, but it might be a bit too expensive for me, as I live in the Netherlands :-).
That little pillow is so cute and I have never done CQ, so I would learn a lot, no doubt.
I hope you'll get a few more students.

Laurie said...

Oh Pam I wish I could go!! I'd be there in a heart beat. It would be so fun to come to your class, and meet you. I've bee doing crazy quilting for years, but there is always more to learn, and you teaching it would be the icing on the cake! Good luck filling your last couple spots.

Vianna said...

I would LOVE to take one of your classes ... and such delectable eats to boot, but I live in Florida and Illinois is sooo darn far . Your stuff is faboulous - thank you for sharing!

Gina E. said...

It's too far from Australia too. Sigh..

Related Posts with Thumbnails