Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crazy Quilting From Start To Finish Class

I have a sweet lady coming up to my home in McHenry, Illinois to take my Crazy Quilting From Start To Finish class.  This is a 2 day class and the title says it all!  Learn how to Crazy Quilt from foundation piecing to stitching, to embellishing to finishing into something useable!

We're looking at the 3rd weekend in September and I would love to have at least 1 more student.  We'll be making a small Crazy Quilt Door Pillow:


A healthy, homemade lunch will be included for both days and there are always freshly baked muffins and my famous cookies here!  It'll be like an elegant ladies tea party!!!

If anyone is interested in taking a weekend class Sept. 17th & 18th to learn the elegant art of crazy quilting, please give me a call at 815-344-3442. Class Fee is $130 for the 2 day class, 7 hours each day.  We'll have loads of fun!  You'll get to see my crazy quilts in person, meet my awesome husband and see our beautiful Model A!

2 comments:

Kim B said...

Sounds like great fun! I sure wish I was closer! I hope you find many more students, you do wonderful tutorials so I am sure your teaching will be fantastic. Hugs, Kim

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Even though I already CQ, how I wish I could take your class!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails