Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Red And Black Cellphone Pouch

We're finally getting some much needed rain here!  I can live without the thunder and lightening but the rain is most welcome!

I have an order for a custom cellphone pouch in reds and black.  I don't usually work in these colors so I think this will be a lot of fun!

I'm going to sew the lace and trim on now and then I plan to head over to mom's so we can put our Shabby Lane Shops Boutique Bags together.  These will be the Boutique Bag goody's for August.

When I get home later, I plan to relax and stitch!  Que pasa un buen dia!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Glad to hear it's cooling off a bit for you. And we even got a bit of sunshine today! It was so nice we decided to walk around Green Lake again, and sure enough, those turtles were out sunbathing again. Fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails