Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Crazy Quilt Door Pillows

After yesterday's long article on coping the side effects and withdrawals of antidepressants, I'll keep today's post short and sweet!

I did the finishing on my 2 newest crazy quilt door pillows.  I had planned on doing something new and fun with the finishing on these but I forgot!  ADD!  What else can I say!

I've already made these available in our Cottage Boutique.

Also, be sure to read my article on the History Of Victorian Crazy Quilting!

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

They are lovely!


<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous little pillows Pam,
now to do more catching up on your blog!
hugs Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails