Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

More Vintage Embroidery Patterns

I'm working on a Christmas gift at the moment that I can't share here.  It's almost done and then I can get back to sharing my project photos with you.

In the meantime, I thought you would enjoy having a few more of my vintage embroidery patterns.  These are over at my Flickr site:

Transfer Fruit Basket


Alice Brooks Rose


Little House


I'll be heading over to mom's later today to finish up on a few glittery things for the shop.  Hope everyone has a great day!

9 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Pam! These are so adorable. I just love that rose. Have a fun, glittery day with your mom! Thank you. Paulette :)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I love those patterns...I have some vintage ones that were my aunties.

(())

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm sure hobbits must live in that little house!

debi said...

Pam, I love these patterns! Can't wait to use them. Thanks for sharing!

And, my beautiful brooch arrived today! Now, I need to buy a new jacket to wear it on. Nothing I currently have is fitting that gorgeous piece! Thanks so much!

Judy S. said...

More fun pattern, thanks! DS ate ALL the leftover beef soup when he came home from work early this a.m. That recipe is GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Pam looking forward to using them. Linda

Kim B said...

Those are so cute, printing now, going to try and print on fabric to save a step. Hope you are having a great weekend. Dont forget to come by my blog and sign up for my giveaway. Hugs, Kim

Rosali said...

Gracias por compartir el tutorial. Feliz fin de semana te deseo desde México.

Anonymous said...

The basket is especially nice, but I like the others, too. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails