Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Lady With Roses Framed Crazy Quilt

First, I would like to say a special thank you to Debi Huntsman for being my Guest Blogger yesterday.  And I'd like to thank everyone who left comments for us and who entered Debi's drawing.  I will continue to accept entries until tomorrow morning (Sept. 3).  I'll do the drawing before I go to mom's and post the winner's name here.

I emailed everyone who left a comment to let them know that their entry for Debi's drawing is in.  If you didn't receive an email confirmation from me, it's only because I don't have your email address.  Please know that if you left a comment your entry is in!

I'm having some trouble's with my blog button.  Is there anyone out there who can help me get it straightened out?  I've done pretty good with my blog on my own but I can't figure out what the problem is with my button.

In other news, my Lady With Roses Framed Crazy Quilt piece is done and available in my Etsy shop:



Please hop over and take a peek!  We have so many beautiful things in the shop and I'll be adding more of Kathi's work and mom's work as I can.

Finally, for now, I'm working on my next Creatively Coping with Depression & Anxiety article.  This one is about dealing with specific symptoms.  I confess, it's hard for me to write these articles because I have to go back to the depths of hell to remember what I did to get myself through it.  I so much want to help others cope so I just take my time and write as I can.  I'll have it available soon.

6 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Gorgeous!

Happy Day Pam!

LuLu♥

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

That has to be one of the most beautiful creations I've ever seen.
(())

Sheila said...

Love it, your CQ is awesome.

Jan said...

Pretty pretties - you're sounding 'good to go' these days Pam. Love your Mum's bits being an eye sufferer (though not so bad yet) myself
x Jan

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am glad you mentioned about the blog button problem. I was just on my blog and your button was gone. I will try to add it again. I have been behind in catching up with everyone's blogs as I have been busy with the new puppy. I hope you are having a good day on your trip.
Debbie

Mosaic Magpie said...

Pam, I just happened to think, this is what happened when I deleted those pictures on my blog. Have you deleted any pictures lately? That may be the problem.
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails