Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Heading Up To Galena Illinois For The Weekend!

Galena Belvedere House


Good Morning everyone!  Scott and I are getting ready to head up to our favorite get-away place for the weekend.  Galena, Illinois!  Home of President Ulysses S. Grant.

Galena 14


I'm taking my camera and my laptop so I'll be posting photos, blogging and Facebooking as I can.  I need to take a bit of my routine with me!  LOL!!!!

Galenas Rolling Hills May 07


Stop by again later for an undate!

Irish Cottage

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh What Fun! Enjoy your Get A Away, I'll be looking out pics!! Hx on Me, I went to U.S. Grant Elementary School !
Huggs, Nancy

LuLu Kellogg said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Love,
LuLu♥

Cathy said...

Hi Pam,

I hope you are having an amazing time on your weekend jaunt. It looks like a blast.

I wish it was a little cooler here in New England, I would love to go for a drive myself.

Have a happy weekend my friend.

xo Cathy

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I saw the house picture first and thought you were moving!! Wouldn't it be something to live in that house!! I can just imagine the view it must have from the tower. Enjoy your trip!

Shirley said...

Hi Pam, It sounds like a fun trip. I don't take a lap top, but I do take an embroidery project or two to work on of an evening for awhile. I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours was today. Starting off at 48 degrees and going to 76 this afternoon. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails