Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Good Morning From Galena

Hello Ladies.  The depression is definitely not gone yet.  But there's enough of the real me here to know that Galena is my favorite place.  We're going to go into town and I'm going to take some pictures so you can see why (under normal circumstances) I love it here so much.

It really is nice to have my computer with me.  I think it's a grounding thing for me.  Anyway, I'll be back later.

I must tell you, I'm am so tired of feeling screwy. 

Thank you everyone for keeping in touch with me.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness and friendship.  Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. What a wonderful historic place to visit. When I was in school I never cared for history. Now when we visit historical places I wish I knew more about what went on there. I am always looking for a good historical novel that is based on fact but, written like fiction. I think if history text books had not been so dry and to the point, I might have appreciated history more.
Love to you,
Debbie

Judy S. said...

Galena is on our "must see" list! Thanks for the reminder. Have a good day or at least a better one. Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails