Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
Albert Schweitzer


I was finally able to go to JoAnn's Fabric Store yesterday! My husband had promised to take me for my birthday last week but it was snowing so we decided to save it for New Year's Eve. I needed purse handles to finish up some projects and of course, I couldn't resist picking up a few 1/4 yards of some pretty fabrics. I have a thing for Brocade!

Anyway, you'll be seeing them in upcoming projects I'm sure! In the meantime, my tree man just finished taking down my monster maple tree! Now it's all over my backyard. We decided to keep some of it for our Summer bonfires and share the rest with our neighbors who also enjoy bonfires and have fire places. I'm quite ready for them to come and get some. This was a huge tree! No maple seeds to clean up this Spring and no leaves to rake next Autumn!

I haven't stitched so I'll just share another 2 pages of my 1936 Herrschner's Catalog with you:

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 9

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 10

Finally for today, my theme for the month of January is "Happiness". I thought it would be a cheery subject to warm up the cold Winter days! I'll talk about it a bit more in upcoming posts.

For now, have a Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails