Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sewing Machine Lady Purse

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix


A bit more embroidery on my latest purse project:

Sewing Machine Lady Purse

I will be painting those appliqués, I'm just holding off until I have the seams stitched up.

When I finish up on this project, I'm thinking of doing another Comfort Doll or two for the Comfort Doll Project. I haven't sent any to Pat in quite awhile. Maybe not cats since I just did 2 for Christmas. Perhaps something from my collection of vintage iron-on transfers. Oh, if you could see my transfer collection! I'll be sharing a few of those patterns when I have them out.

In the meantime, here are pages 7 & 8 of my 1936 Herrschner's Catalog:

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 7

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 8

Check out those adorable vintage aprons! Well, they weren't vintage back then but aren't they something? I would so wear those!

Well, I'm hoping to get to JoAnn's tomorrow for some purse handles. I have 4 purses that need finishing and I can't find a purse handle in McHenry to save my life! I also want to get that Christmas tree down tomorrow as well. I can only take so much Christmas and I've had enough now.

Finally for today, I've added a few more links to the shopping list in my sidebar. Some cool online places for stitching and embellishment supplies.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails