Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still Snowing

It's still snowing here. I pulled out my little white bunny yesterday and put him on my coffee table. He kind of cheers things up and makes it feel more Springy.

I didn't start a new project but rather instead, I did some sewing. I sewed up an Easter purse block which you'll see in the near future and then I did some cat dolls and some 6 inch blocks:

Cat Aqua Brown

The Brocade on the top of the cat is one of my newest pieces of fabric. I bought it at JoAnn's on New Year's Eve. I couldn't wait to use it on something! Anyway, I've added the pre-sewn cat dolls to my Etsy shop and I'll add the 6 inch blocks when I have some free time.

Meanwhile, the 1936 Herrschner's Catalog continues. Here are pages 25 & 26:

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 25

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 26

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails