Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Purses Finished

I've completed the finishing on the Summer Rose Purse and the Bee Purse. I swear, the assembly takes longer than the stitching!

This is the Summer Rose Purse and it's now available for purchase in my Etsy shop:

Summer Rose Purse

I did something really fun with the ruffle at the top. I folded it down on the left side and added that pretty button. It reminds me of a 1930's hat!

And here's the Bee Purse:

Bee Purse

At the suggestion of my friend Cherry, I made the tassel out of purple eyelash yard. I love it! If anyone wants this purse, please drop me an email. I plan to take this up to Richmond next week and put it in my showcase. I still need to pick up some gold chain for it next time I'm out and about but it only takes 2 seconds to attach.

Both are on purse frames which does cut down a bit on the finishing time but the frames are rather pricy. If anyone knows of a good online source for purse frames with reasonable prices, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that your first purse looked like a hat! Beautiful finishing, as always!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Pam.....you've outdone yourself with the blackwork purse. It's Marvelous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails