Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cellphone Pouches

I completed this little one yesterday:

Seascape Cellphone Pouch

I added a few more beads, some sequins and a little gold fish. Can you find my signature cat? He's there, but quite obsure on this one!

A design like this, with larger embellishments will require using a zipper foot when assembling on the sewing machine. The zipper foot will allow for getting right up against the embellishments. When I sew this together, I'll document the process with my digi so you can see how it's done.

My next project will be this little cellphone pouch:

Sunflower Cellphone Pouch

I mentioned a few weeks ago, that one of my goals for this year is to work more with colors that I don't like. Well, here's another yellow project! I think it'll be fun though, as the theme will be sunflowers! Check back tomorrow for an update on this piece.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found kitty, he kind of looks like a bubble.

Robin in Washington State

loulee said...

I see Kitty too. Though I nearly missed him.

Susan said...

Yep, he's up there, bubble-like, as Robin said. I like how you incorporated the buttonhole wheels in this one. I love the underwater things, but I look forward to seeing what you do on the yellow, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails