Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Valentine Ornament 6 Complete

I've completed the last of the Valentine ornaments. I really love this one, the colors, the composition. The light blue fabric almost looks like snowflakes.

I have another small peacock block ready to stitch. You may remember the 2 I did last Summer. I'll repost the photos when I start the next one. My intention for them is to do a 4 seasons peacock bellpull.

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is really interesting - I do like the way the silver/pewter button works with blue (which works well with red and white etc)

Related Posts with Thumbnails