Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Sneak Preview


Easter Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I didn't stitch on the Autumn Peacock block yesterday. Instead, I did some finishing on my sewing machine and then sewed up 2 more blocks.

This one will be an Easter themed block with a chick done in punchneedle.

The other block is a Strawberry theme but I'll wait to post that one until I start on it.

I would like to do some simple iron-on transfer embroidery before I start on this block and I do have to finish up the Autumn Peacock too.

I was going to do the Winter Peacock block yesterday as well but I just couldn't get a fabric combination that I was happy with. If I have some time, I may try again today.

I plan to do the finishing on my large peacock block today. I have to layer it and then bind it. No border on that one, just black binding. I'll get a photo of the full quilt up here as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Marty52 said...

I love the colors in this block... purples and greens... yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails