Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Satin Stitch Maple Leaf Border

I received several emails asking about the maple leaf seam border that I used on the Autumn Peacock block. I charted it out for those of you who would like to use it.

Pin a piece of 8.5 count waste canvas along your seam line. Stitch the design according to the chart and then carefully pull the waste canvas out. I added beads once I had the WC pulled.

I didn't have time over the weekend to work on the Autumn Peacock block but I'm hoping to have a few hours later today. If I do, I'll post my progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails