Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Valentine Block Day 7


Valentine Block Day 7
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This is coming along nicely isn't it? I was digging around in my charms yesterday and I found the little red heart and then I remembered that I had the key charm. I've had that for about 10 years now! I bought it for a cross stitch project but it didn't work so I've had it in my stash all this time.

Anyway, this block will be titled, "Key To My Heart". I had some gold chain so attached that to the charms and I think it looks really cool!

It needed more yellow at the bottom. For some reason, I don't have alot of yellow do-dads so I used more of the little pastel colored flowers that I used by the butterfly.

Now to work on the bottom left-hand corner. That needs more of the blue so I'll have to figure out what to do there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails