Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Valentine Block Day 6


Valentine Block Day 6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I haven't accomplished much on this lately. But I did add my signature in the upper right-hand corner and then I beaded the blue braid.

I hope to have another update on this shortly.

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Lovely block.
Lovely colours and a nice design.A warm colored block.
What a great idea with a Valentine block.Maybee I do one for some friens who are going to be married in February.
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Gina E. said...

Every time I see one of your blocks, I get the urge to try one myself...in my dreams, lol! This one is beautiful, Pam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails