Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My "All That Jazz" Block Decision

Well, after much thought and many ideas, I have finally decided on what to do for my "All That Jazz" block! I'm going with the Mardi Gras theme. I plan to use the Mardi Gras colors, gold, green and purple. I'm going to do a mask, hopefully with feathers, beads and sequins. I'll be working in some of the music buttons that my mom found for me last weekend. I'm so excited!

I'm getting ready now to pull my fabric stash out and do the foundation piecing. I just have a few more "Kitty & Me" business things to take care of first and then I'll be on my merry sewing way!

Check back later. As soon as my block is pieced, I'll post a photo here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails