Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Embellishing The "In The Pink Peacock"


HotPinkBlock2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I've started the embellishments on this peacock block. I embroidered the peacock and the feather, added some various yellow daisy trims along with a piece of hot pink grosgrain ribbon with white polka dots and did a little seam embroidery.

I have a really pretty vintage rhinestone pin for the tail but I need my husband to cut the pin-back off so I can sew it on for the tail and make it lay flat. I'm sure he'll have time to do that over the weekend.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Did he? Make the time to do that small thing for you, Pam? Ken had to retrieve some things from under our house yesterday, and the covers were filthy. Without thinking about it, or saying anything, I cleaned them up and gave them a coat of polish. I was pleasantly surprised when he came up behind me today and hugged me, saying "thanks very much for doing that, I didn't know you were going to." Nice to know you are appreciated...most of the time!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Gina, yes, Scott did that for me Friday night. I plan to attach it today and then I'll scan the piece again. Been dealing with a little bit of a chest cold and didn't quite feel up to stitching yesterday but I'll work on it some more later today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails