Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

All That Jazz Fabrics


All That Jazz fabric
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Ok, here are the fabrics that I picked out for my block. They're all a little brighter than they look here and unfortunately, the scanner just killed the metallic on the bottom piece. The bottom fabric is black but is printed over with hot metallic colors. Purple, yellow, orange and blue. Very hot looking!

I'm off to sew but I'll have more later.
That's if I can sew with these bifocals!
Geez, will I ever get used to them?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails