Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

We just had one of those little April showers.  You know, the kind that pops up out of nowhere, rains for a few minutes and stops.  Well, better rain than snow, right?

I started stitching on another little project that I pieced last week.  This is a Happy Birthday Door Hanger:

The center is from a vintage hankie that I picked up at a Flea Market last Summer.  I don't find them too often but when I do, I buy them.  I just started on this earlier today and I'm off to stitch some more until Scott gets home.



3 comments:

carla said...

Hi!!! This is so pretty!!! I love it!!!! Thank You

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very pretty piece. Do you EVER rest? ~lol~ Seems like we are getting rain every other day now, but at least its warmer.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Flea market season is here for you...lucky girl! You always find such great treasures for your stash.

Related Posts with Thumbnails