Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Antique Crazy Quilts For Sale

Several years ago, like 6 or 7, I rescued a couple of antique crazy quilts from flea markets.  My intention was to repair/restore them but as we all know, things happen and I never got around to doing it.  I started to repair this one and I think some of you, who have been following my blog for awhile will remember it:

I think I blogged about this one too when I bought it:

Well, I was going through my grandmother's cedar chest where I had them stored and decided that it was time to pass them on to someone else who make better use of them.  So I spent the afternoon photographing them and listing them on Ebay.

If anyone is interested in either one or if you want to read more about them you can find them here:

Antique Crazy Quilt 1888  and the Small Antique Doll Size Crazy Quilt

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - both those quilts are gorgeous! If I had a bit more cash lying about I might be tempted to relieve you of the large one (oh heck, if I'm gonna dream, I might as well hope for a lottery win so I could buy them both!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails