Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Keep Guessing!

Yes, this will be a purse when it's all done:

But....what is going to be?  I know, it sounds like a trick question and it kind of is because I know that at this moment, you just can't tell.  My next update just might clue you in!

Here's a photo of the little door hanger that I was working on last week:

I don't think I'll have time to get this sewn together and finished until next week sometime.  But when I it's done, I'll post another pic.

I also have some new handmade things that Mom made:

You've probably figured out that Mom and I both love making door knob hangers!  I think they're fun little decorative things that are perfect for gifts.



6 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Oh Pam these proects are so lovely.yes the little door hangers are perfect for gifts.Those hearts are so sweet!!

Sandy said...

You both make such beautiful things.

carla said...

Hi!!!! They are all beautiful creations!!!! Thanks for letting me and everyone know about the beginning CQ classes by Kathy Shaw!!!! I jumped in and I am now working on it!!!! I love it but I need a lot of practice!!!! Thanks26

Magpie's Mumblings said...

A bag/purse to hold some sort of computer-ish device?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OHHHHH You meant what KIND of purse...like a coin purse, BOHO bag etc. I'll have to wait....

Judy S. said...

Nice work, Pam. Gosh, your mom sure does well, especially when you consider her vision issues!

Related Posts with Thumbnails