Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Advertisement Space In 2015 Crazy Quilt Calendar

I'm working on the 2015 Crazy Quilt Calendar.  Blocks are already coming in and wow!  Gorgeous eye candy!!!!!  As soon as I have everyone's blocks, I will announce the artists who have contributed their work to help promote crazy quilting!

I will be advertising the calendar in a needlework trade magazine which should help to get it into retail needlework stores.

I have 6 advertisement spaces available in the calendar.  If anyone owns an online store such as an Etsy shop and sells supplies and embellishments for crazy quilting or handmade crazy quilt items, or if you teach online crazy quilt classes, please email me to reserve your space.  The ad size is 3 1/2 X 2 inches. 300 dpi JPEG. Spaces are $40.00 each and available on a first come first serve basis.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails