Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Strawberry Pillow Ornament

I had quite a bit of stitching time yesterday so a lot of progress was made on my Strawberry Pillow:

And here's a closeup photo of the strawberry bead motif in the center:

I expect to have more stitching time for this today.  I have to run and get groceries today and then I'm getting my hair done.  Long over due on that!!!!  But I'll have time to stitch this afternoon.

In other news, my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments Books are both now available as hard copies and digital copies at Magcloud.

 And finally for today, a few more of mom's small embroidered pillows:






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails