Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crazy Quilt Wedding Mystery Continued

We had a cloudy, dreary day here yesterday so I had plenty of stitching time for my Crazy Quilt Wedding project.  As mentioned when I started this, I'm not going to tell you what it will be when it's done.  No one will ever guess!  It'll be a 3 dimensional object and it has 2 stitched parts to it.  Here is an update on part 1:

And here is an update on part 2:

Both of these are ready for beadwork now.

Today, I plan to sew up my last few crazy quilt projects and I have some new things from mom to photograph.

In other news, we're working on the graphics for my Counted Cross Stitch patterns.  I will be re-releasing many of them.  They will be available on Magcloud so please be sure to follow me there!

Lots of cool stuff coming this week!

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I can't wait to see what this will be! The work is beautiful Pam!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Kim B said...

Thinking of you! Your lovely mystery project is just gorgeous. I have been working alot lately. Hope all is well with you and your mom. Hugs! Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails