Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crazy Quilt Mystery Project in Progress

Although I didn't get in a lot of stitching time yesterday, I did stitch 2 seams on my Crazy Quilt mystery project  This is what I have on part 1 so far:


I want this to have a very heirloom look to it so I'm keeping the colors soft and rather "washed out" looking.

It's cloudy and dreary and rainy here today so I expect to have plenty of stitch time this afternoon.


2 comments:

Mary Ivancicts said...

I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Sandy said...

I love white on white. It looks nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails