Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Widgets, Gagets and Do-Dads!

As you can see, I've been playing around with all sorts of Widgets and so on.  This is all way more fun than it should be!  I also set up a Twitter account but I'm having some troubles with it.  I tried adding it to my Facebook page.  It asks for my Username & Password which I type in and then it tells me something went wrong and it can't log me in.  After fooling around with that for about 10 minutes, I said enough for now!

I don't have anything terribly exciting to share today.  My sister came yesterday to update some things on my computer.  I'm not always comfortable updating certain things myself so she came and we got some of that taken care of. 

I also put out a few of my Easter do-dads:

Easter Bunny

You may remember the shabby basket that I bought at the junk store awhile back.  I said I was going to fix it up for Easter with my glittery bunny and metallic eggs.  Well, that's what I did!  I think I'll dig around in my fancy ribbon stash and add a bow to it.

I didn't put out a lot of Easter things.  Just a few as it's only a week away.  I really prefer it when Easter is in the middle of April.

Today, I'll be heading over to mom's to play with some projects there.  And later this week, I'll be working on putting my Crazy Garden Quilt together.

1 comment:

annie said...

love the glitter bunny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails