Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Take It Further Challenge March & Finishes

I did some sewing yesterday and finished a few of my projects. First are my little doorknockers:

Shamrock Doorhanger

Pansy Doorhanger

Next, I finished the Floral "A" block into a pillow/cushion for my mother for her birthday:

Floral "A" Block

I didn't get to the finishing on my Spring purse yet because I need to pick up some purse handles. I expect to get that sewn up next week.

In the meantime, I have my Take It Further Challenge March block all pieced now:

Take It Further March

You can see the little hummingbird pin that I found over the weekend. I'll start stitching on this later today.

I'd also like to mention that my "Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments" E-Book is now available in PDF format.

Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments

I want to take a moment to say thank you to Carolyn Cibik at Evening Star Designs for her kindness in offering to convert it to PDF format for me. Thank you Carolyn! I'm not a computer whiz. I know what I need to know and creating a PDF file was not one of them! I very much appreciate Carolyn's generous offer to help me.

Finally for today, there's a Flickr group set up for stitcher's who are working with the designs in the book. A few ladies have posted photos so please stop by to see how other stitcher's use the designs!

4 comments:

allie aller said...

Love the finish on the pillow!!!!
Those red flower beads you added were the perfect touch...and do I spot some oyas in the corners?
This is awesome, Pam.

Anonymous said...

Pam,

I love the fabrics you chose for your challenge block. Looking forward to seeing your progress pics.

I love all your finished pieces, too!

Kim

Judy S. said...

Oh, Pam, that tiny hummingbird on your pillow is just perfect! Right after I posted last time, I saw a hummer outside our window which seems odd for early March.

Your other pieces are wonderful, too. Where do you get your purse handles?

Susan said...

I think Carolyn is one of the nicest people I've met through CQ. You've really been busy finishing things! That little hummingbird is fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails