Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Button Block Update & More

I finished up on this little block yesterday:

Button Block 10

I've always liked the way yellow, pink & green look together. So Springy!

This one will be my next block:

Button Block 11

I haven't decided what colors to use on this. I may keep it kind of "woodsy" looking and do with browns, greens and cream. Stop by tomorrow to see where it goes.

In other news, The First Robin Of Spring Mystery is revealed! Here is the completed design:

Part 4 Image

And this is the little "thank you" design that I did for the stitcher's who joined in:

Bonus Design Image

Both are available here.

1 comment:

Rue said...

You are truly talented! I found you through Calamity Kim :)

Take care,
Rue

Related Posts with Thumbnails