Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Button Quilt - Block 1

I started stitching on this little 6 inch block:

Blue Button Block

As I mentioned yesterday, I've always been fond of Sharon B's "I Dropped The Button Box Quilt". Scott's step mom has been giving me jars and bags full of old buttons that she finds at garage sales and flea markets so I thought it would be fun to do a bunch of small blocks to use my buttons on.

I emailed Sharon and asked if her quilt was still online somewhere and she kindly sent me the link. If you haven't seen it yet, do hop over. You can find it here.

I'll finish this up today and probably start on another button block. Judy asked if all the blocks would be blue. Nope! They'll be all different colors and of course, they must have glitter!

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam,

What a difference a bit of stitching makes! It hardly looks like the same block. That's a fun quilt pattern. How large is the finished quilt?

Susan said...

What an unusual lace you found for this! Your block really looks wonderful. Are you going to do all the buttons last?

Related Posts with Thumbnails