Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Find The Bunny Button

I finished up on this one yesterday:

Button Block 6

Can you find the little ceramic bunny button? I guess this one looked kind of Springy to me!

We've had a some cloudy days here lately so a bright yellow block was next on my list:

Button Block 7

This will be finished soon but I haven't decided on my next block yet.

There are some new photos over at the Flickr group that I set up for stitcher's who are working with my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments E-Book. Stop by an take a peek.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

I'm back after no computer for a while. It is good to have your inspiration. A caution to the ladies using waste canvas for the first time. There is a world of difference in waste canvasses. What I got at a local chain store was not nearly as good as what Pam uses. Ask her about it. I never wet it to remove it either as some directions say. Much easier dry. Loved the seam treatments of your ladies. Good job "teach". Cherry

Susan said...

The bunny button is that little extra touch that I've come to expect on blocks you make. =) Hope you aren't buried under too much snow today!

I meant to say that I loved the look of your part 3 mystery.

Fran and I saw some of your pattern/kits at Family Arts Needlework in Phoenix last weekend. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails