Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little House Pattern

Last week, I received a package in the mail from Melusine. It was a package filled with sunshine in the form of vintage iron-on embroidery transfers! I know I've mentioned it many times here, I love them! I have been collecting these vintage patterns for years and years. They are absolute treasure to me!

My mom came over yesterday for a few hours to play with my treadle machine. She enjoys sewing on it as much as I do! She left just before Scott came home so I didn't have much stitching time and that's okay.

Since I don't have an update on my current button block, I thought I would share one of the pretty little patterns that Melusine sent to me:

Little House

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large version. This one isn't dated but most of the patterns are from the 1930's.

Thank you Melusine, for thinking of me! I love these patterns!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Thanks for sharing, Pam. That's a cute house pattern. BTW, it snowed here last night and almost wiped out our 25 year old flowering plum :(.

Related Posts with Thumbnails