Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Red Hat Lady Finished!

I so much enjoy making these little pouches! I did the finishing on this one yesterday:

Red Hat Pouch 1

I would like to have a sewing day next week for piecing a few new blocks, esp. cellphone pouches. I think I only 1 or 2 in the drawer that are ready to stitch.

Speaking of piecing blocks, Allison has posted a tutorial on her blog for crazy quilt foundation piecing. If you've been wanting to try this but have no clue where to start, Allison's instructions and photos will give you all the information you need.

My plan for later today is to continue on with the process of embellishing Maxine's quilt. Stop by tomorrow for an undate on that project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out great! I love the lavender fringe, and the silver chain is perfect with all the purple.

Thanks for sharing your finish.

Kim

Susan said...

I agree that the fringe is perfect for the block. Love your embellishments on this one. Are you selling these in that brick-and-mortar store, or do you have orders for them? You finish so many things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails