Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Vintage Embroidery Patterns

If you're into collecting vintage embroidery patterns like am, you might enjoy visiting The Vintage Cat. Special thanks to Birthe for sending me this link.

On the stitching front, I worked on my computer late yesterday and just didn't have the energy to stitch after that. I may be working late again today so we'll see how things go. I really want to put x stitch designing on the back burner for a bit and focus on stitching but the work keeps coming so I do it.

3 comments:

Susan said...

What an interesting site! I'll have to point out the tatting books to Charlene!

Gina E. said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Where do you start looking??? Let alone buying..no, I am not even going down that track!

Anonymous said...

"The Vintage Cat"....Charlotte passed away after an extended battle with cancer...website is closed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails