Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Completed Cellphone Pouches

Just a quickie for today. I always seem to have this long list of things to do, finish, put away or clean! I just can't seem to get done with chores today!

Anyway, I've completed the assembly on my 3 latest cellphone pouches. I don't know which one I love the most! Here's the photos:

Sunflower 2

Spiderweb 2

Seascape 2

They're listed in my Etsy shop now. I'm off to try to complete my chores so I can sit down and stitch on my "blackwork cellphone pouch" which BTW - is very interesting so far. I'll have an update for you on that one tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They all came out great! I like the middle one the best I think. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, not easy to choose between the 3 ones! I like them all!

Susan said...

Strangely enough, although I like all three and pink isn't my favorite, the middle one is the one I like the best. But I like the one I bought, even more. =)

Gina E. said...

These are all gorgeous, Pam! My cellphone gets used so often during the day while I am working, I wouldn't dare keep it in on of those pouches. But if I was going out somewhere at night, and wanted to take the phone, I would probably 'dress it up' for the occasion! By the way, I received the last magazine that you posted on Jan 13 - thank you very much! Sorry I haven't emailed you but I'm having some minor irritations with my PC at the moment and the best way to send messages is by blogs right now. I have asked our post office for the best rates to send printed matter, and I got a good deal, so I'll be sending a box of our Aussie mags to you within the next week or so!

Related Posts with Thumbnails