Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Teacup Bird


Teacup Bird
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I mentioned earlier this week, that I wanted to do some simple embroidery before starting on another crazy quilt block.

This little bird with a teacup is I believe, a Superior Transfer pattern. Can't remember for sure though as I traced it out awhile back. I'll make it into a pillow eventually.

I'm still working away at getting the finishing done on some projects. I got behind on alot of things and am now trying to catch up.

The Moonlit Peacock quilt is completely done now. I added my quilt label yesterday.

I'm off to try to finish up a few more projects.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails