Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rosebud Trim And Finishing News


Rosebud Trim
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I've been busy as a bee here, trying to get some things in order and some projects finished up. Life has been a bit crazy and unpredictable for quite some time now but it appears that all may be settling down now.

I was in WalMart this morning, and found these pretty rosebud trims on the clearance shelf in the craft dept. I think the yellow one might work nicely on the Easter block!

I completed the finishing on the large peacock quilt yesterday. All that's left to do is to add my quilt label. I don't know if I'll be able to get that done tonight or not. I have several other things to finish up as well.

I don't mind doing finishing, but it isn't all that exciting so I tend to wait until I have several things that need to be finished and then do them all at once.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails