Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Autumn Peacock Block Day 8


Autumn Peacock Block Day 8
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Almost done! I added my signature yesterday along with some more beads and several leaves scattered here and there.

I may add another leaf or two and a few more beads and then I think that should be about it. I'm trying to keep this consistent with the other 2 blocks in this series so I'm avoiding the urge to "embellish like crazy" on this!

The last in the series will be the Winter block. I'm thinking it should be be in greys, blues and maybe some light mint green. I'll have to get my fabrics out and see what works. I'd like the peacock to be white so he'll need to be on a fabric color that he'll show up on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails