Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Autumn Peacock Block Day 6


Autumn Peacock Block Day 6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This block is coming along nicely, although I'm a bit undecided on what to do with the seam where the feather is. I think it needs something simple.

I use alot of 8.5 count waste canvas when doing my seam embroidery. It gives me the ability to do perfectly spaced stitches, something I'm not good at when doing it freehand.

I'm really eager to do a more heavily embellished block but I'm trying to stay within the same style as the first two in this series.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is looking really nice...love the colours :)

Gina E. said...

Aw Pam, I think after you do that final seam, you should leave it alone... You know what I'm like about overdoing the embellishing! Hark at me, I don't even do any kind of patchwork or quilting, but I know what appeals to me!! And this is gorgeous.

Julia said...

Hi Pam.
Love the colours and your work on this block..
How's the renovations going...

Related Posts with Thumbnails