Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Autumn Peacock Block Complete

I just finished adding a few more beads and leaves to this block and now it's complete. It certainly has the look of Autumn with all those falling leaves! And it works fine with the other 2 in the series. Now to figure out a fabric combination for the Winter block.

The one thing I have to do tomorrow is to get my quilt label on my large peacock block. And I still have to do the finishing on the Shamrock block that I did awhile back. Maybe later this week.

I'll have more painted dryer sheets to share with you in the morning. I have some cool ideas for those too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails