Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Autumn Peacock 2


Autumn Peacock 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I did get around to starting this block on Sunday. I added some trim and embroidered one seam. Hopefully I'll be able to sit still and work on it more later today.

I have a pretty Autumn leaf pin that I'll use for the peacock's tail. The peacock will go in the large orange patch and I think the feather will have to be in the brown patch above it. I don't think there's room anywhere else for it but I'll try a few different things first before I actually embroider them on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails