Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Valentine Block Day 4


Valentine Block Day 4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I decided to handpaint the butterfly yellow and then I added a bit of orange to the edges of the wings. I beaded it with some 3M Swarovski crystals and some tiny gold glass seed beads.

I also added the feather stitch above the butterfly along with some lazy daisies and I beaded that and then I added trim above the heart and began work on the vine at the top. I'm going to continue on with that now so I expect to have another update for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails