Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Valentine Block Day 2


Valentine Block Day 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I somehow managed to sit still for a few hours yesterday so today now, I have something interesting to show!

I handpainted an applique and some tiny daisy trim. I believe that trim is left over from my wedding dress which my mother made. Anyway, I sew the little daisies around the heart and then beaded them.

I added some cream colored lace and beaded that with some tiny heart beads. I think they're quartz or some natural stone that were dyed. My friend Lula sent them to me years ago and I've been saving them. I don't know why or for what, I just couldn't bring myself to cut the string and use them. But I knew they would be perfect for this project so I cut the string and sewed some on!

I added sequins and the blue braid as well. I'll probably do some beading on the applique next.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails