Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Until Monday....

I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. I probably won't have time to update the blog until Monday.

Scott will be taking me to see King Kong for my birthday tomorrow. Then we'll go over to my mom's house for a bit in the evening. On Christmas day, we'll be going back to my mom's house for a few hours and then home again. It should be a nice weekend.

I hope you all have a great holiday! I'll be back on Monday with an update on my Valentine block!

3 comments:

Linda said...

A Birthday???? How lovely - I do hope you have the joyous one your generous spirit deserves.

Much Love

Linda

Gina E. said...

Your birthday is CHRISTMAS EVE? I thought Ken's was close - the week before! Best wishes for a very happy birthday, a very merry Christmas, and a prosperous and peaceful New Year!
{{{Hugs}}}}
Gina

~Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Pam! Wishing you happy Christmas memories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails