Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Simba


Simba
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I've posted alot of photos of my Lucy. Mostly because she's facinated with the camera and will sit still long enough to have her picture taken. So Scott takes alot of photos of her.

I do have 3 other cats and I want to share their pictures with you as well.

This is Simba laying in the chair here by my computer. He'll be 9 years old the end of this month.

Yes, he's fat and mushy and just as sweet as can be. He's very gentle, doesn't have an aggressive bone in him and so shy that when the doorbell rings, he hides under the bed!

I named him Simba because when he was a baby, his little profile reminded me of the baby lion in The Lion King movie.

Scott says he's not the brightest crayon in the box and that is true. Be he's so sweet and so beautiful and he lays next to me when I stitch and I love that.

2 comments:

Janet said...

So cute Pam! Simba looks so cudly!

Gina E. said...

Just a big Cuddles Puss! Looking forward to seeing your other furbabies, Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails