Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

New Glasses

Well, Scott and I just picked up our new glasses. Boy, my prescription sure changed! And the bifocals are certainly going to take some getting used to. I talked to my dad and he said it only took him about a day to get to used to them. Time will tell how long it takes me.

I'm going to go try and do some stitching with them now. I hope to have something a little more interesting to write about tomorrow.

3 comments:

Grangry said...

Hi Pam, good luck with the bifocals. I got some more than a year ago, and I still haven't got used to them. I had to go back and get two pairs, one for walking around and one for reading. However, I DO use the bifocals when I'm trying to sew and watch TV at the same time, they do work for that!

Gina E. said...

I'm with Kay Susan on bifocals - took me ages to get used to mine, after having those multifocus lens things, which in their own way are just as bad. I got mild headaches with those, as I was constantly raising and lowering my head to get the focus right on whatever I was looking at. At least with the bifocals, it is either one or the other - clear or blurred, lol!

Von said...

Hi Pam, I just got new glasses and opted to not get the bifocals but am thinking I'll get another pair with for stitching. DH got the multifocus and think he's adjusting pretty well. But like Gina, I'm thinking the regular bifocal will be better for me. Good luck and I enjoy your blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails