Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Garfield


Garfield
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
As promised, I'm sharing with you another of my kitties today. This is Garfield, named after the cartoon cat.

My Garfield turned 14 years old the end of July. He's big and fat and fuzzy and crabby, Crabby, CRABBY! He's so much like the cartoon cat, it's uncanny! Although we do not feed him lasagna!

Garfield weighs in at 18 pounds, he's extremely fear aggressive so we have to tranquilize him to get him to the vet's office for his shots. He's untouchable, meaning, no one but Scott and I are allowed to touch him. I don't know how he got to be that way because he's been with us since he was 6 weeks old. He's never been abused and has never wanted for anything.

But for Scott and I, he's a big, fat, cuddly teddy bear. So soft and mushy and he buzzes really loud!

As with Lucy and Simba, Garfield was also rescue. Although we did not rescue him. We adopted him from our vet's office.

1 comment:

Janet said...

My he does look grumpy! Maybe he is upset over all the other fur babies you have...taking attention away from him!

It's always the bigger cats that are the biggest babies. My smallest is the toughest.

Thanks for showing him Pam, just like Simba, and Lucy, he is adorable...makes you just want to pinch their cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails