Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

My Cats In Hats And Cross Stitch


CatsInHats2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Janet asked me what sort of things I have hanging on my walls. Well, being a cross stitch designer, I have alot of cross stitch pieces displayed.

This piece is quite large and it hangs in my living room. It's one of my designs but I believe it's been discontinued. The cats are my own babies. Simba on left, then Lucy, then Nightmare and on the right, my Garfield.

Scott does not like this piece. I think it's because Simba, Nightmare and Garfield are boy kitties and I put hats on them!

2 comments:

Janet said...

The Cats in Hats are so cute Pam it's the first time I saw them stitched. You have some very elegant Kitties!

Gina E. said...

Now that one can buy computer software that allows people to scan their own photos and make cross stitch patterns, it sounds easy to create lovely pictures of your pets....but I don't quite believe it! I still think natural talent for designing has a lot to do with the finished product, and your designs prove the fact, Pam! This one of the cats with hats is really sweet..and Scott is just prejudiced - lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails